1. Go mountain gorilla trekking
2. Visit endangered rhinos
3. Canoe on Lake Bunyonyi
4. Go on safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park
5. Take a boat safari on Kazinga Channel
6. Visit the salt pans of Lake Katwe
7. Explore the town of Entebbe
horse riding visiting Entebbe Botanic Gardens shopping at the craft markets mountain biking visiting Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary (which protects orphaned chimps) exploring the impressive Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Centre and much more!
8. Have fun on Lake Victoria
kayaking sunrise or sunset canoeing playing volleyball fishing swimming at Lido Beach
Did you know that Lake Victoria is the largest lake in Africa and the chief reservoir of the White Nile?
9. Explore the city of Kampala
10. Hike to Sipi Falls
11. Adventure activities in Jinja
kayaking white-water rafting tubing mountain biking bungee jumping horse riding quad biking
12. Visit Murchison Falls
13. Meet Rothschild's giraffes
Did you know that a giraffe's heart is about two feet long and weighs roughly 11 kg?!
14. Zip line through Mabira Forest
15. Bike through Lake Mburo National Park
16. Trek to see Kibale Forest's chimpanzees
17. Stand at the Ugandan Equator
18. Hike in the Rwenzori Mountains
19. Visit a Batwa community
20. Hike to Sempaya Hot Springs
Sneaky extra: Game drive in Kidepo Valley National Park!
Feeling inspired!? Why not check out our trips to Uganda. Let's explore together!