Ask an ambassador: 10 questions with Iris
We asked our fabulous ambassador and even more wonderful friend, Iris, to answer a few questions about herself. We also asked her to describe what it's like being part of the Follow Alice family as an ambassador.
1. Tell us about yourself ...
Keeping it irie is my life motto because when you're living it irie , you're living in good vibrations.
2. What do you do for work?
3. What are your interests and hobbies?
4. Do you run any side projects?
5. How many countries have you lived in?
6. What country do you most want to visit?
7. What’s the best adventure you’ve had?
The night was young but as dark as a sky without a moon. The road was steep, no pavements, no lights, and not a single person except us.
What happened next!?
8. Do you have any upcoming adventures?
9. What made you become an ambassador?
Even though I am still a newbie within the ambassador programme, I feel like home with Follow Alice. I feel like I can be myself.
10. How do you fit being an ambassador into your lifestyle?
If you could give one piece of advice to a potential Ambassador what would it be?